Monday, June 04, 2007

Fri + Sat Sarge nites + Sun and Mon GOTD

This might be a pretty long post so get ready...

Friday night was sarging with 2 PUAs from the Sarge forum. Great guys, and another great night out. I did a total of about 6 to 7 approaches, I'll count it as 6 to be safe. What I learnt from this night out is being comfortable and treating the club as if you OWN the place. If you treat it like you OWN the club and that you want to make sure that everyone in it is having a good time, then you give off a vibe that you're comfortable of where you're at. This is good as it reflects in the way you walk, your smile, and the way you dance.

Places we went were OnderGrounds, Velour, 6 links, The Joint

Saturday nite, met up with another guy who did a ModernMan course. Another great night out, I did a total of 7 approaches, and most of the girls were very receptive of me, and I manage to cut through an asian girl who was really giving a lot of shields coming up. Which was pretty fun, because I treated her like a little kid anyway..

My last set was pretty good because I came up with something original that made her smile. She was sitting on a bench, and my wing and I sat down on the same bench. She was with her friends, and her friends were dancing while she was just watching.

I tapped her on her shoulder, she turned around and I asked: "Why aren't you dancing.?" (In my head I was expecting her to ask me the same question because I myself wasn't dancing) She replied maybe later.. and sure enough, asked me back "Why aren't you dancing?" I looked at her smiled and said "Because I don't have anyone to dance with" Kind of implying that we should dance then.... Then she turned back and said that I should dance with my friend (my wing) and I looked at her with a little laugh and said "You're funny". Anyway, that was a small little moment there but it was still fun.

Things I learnt on this night was that I have to try to either push for the number close or push for the mini date. Try and push for the mini date first and then push for the number close. This should be able to take me to the next level. If I'm comfortable with girls and getting them laughing all the time, then this is the next step that I have to take.

Places we went were: LongRoom, The joint, OnderGround, We tried to get into CQBar and GPO but changed our minds.

Sunday was pretty good at the gym because the girl that I opened with my gym opener was laughing all the time and I kept up a pretty good vibe teasing her, and I could tell she was attracted. Things I did well was to lead the conversation, smile and give off positive vibes, and kept her laughing with my little jokes.

Monday, I approached a girl in Safeway asking her "Hey do you think those tomato based pasta is better or those cream based ones" She was pretty into the conversation, she first asked me whether it was for a girl. I was a bit taken aback by that question. I wished I've said Yes, because it would have made the conversation all the more interesting. But then again, what I did well was opened strongly, positive vibe, strong voice.. good posture etc..

Well all in all 15 approaches over 4 days.. pretty good :D

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

People should read this.

2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home