Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Saturday night FR

Friday GOTD -> some girl at the gym, can't remember the details, I think it was the girl jogs like crazy on the treadmill.

Saturday FR
Tonight I met up with a fellow PUA from the Sarge forum. This guy is really good, we kept a good vibe all throughout and went to this lounge in the city called On Der Ground. I think it was asian night or something that night, but anyway, I opened a total of about 5 sets here.

First set, blowout, girl outright told me that the table's booked, basically asking me to scram!

Second set, girl wasn't too chatty..

Same with third set, for the third set I engaged the group more, but similarly group wasn't very chatty.

Fourth set was a girl near the bar, played the lying game with her. Tried to do the finger cold read but she didn't bite.

Fifth set was a one guy one girl set, and that's when I got my first number close. Number is pretty solid, and the girl even bought me a drink. :D Many thanks to my wing for helping me pull this off. Then my wing and I left for the next venue.

Next venue was Transport. I opened one set here, music was pretty loud, opened a guy and girl set, didn't really go anywhere so ejected. We left Transport after this.

Next venue was Elephant and Wheelbarrow. I opened 3 sets here, first was pretty good, but again I felt like I couldn't carry on the convo, so ejected. Next girl wasn't chatty, Third was a group of hippies, and they were easy to talk to, but wasn't really into chatting with the dude, so ejected.

After that we left and tried to find another bar in Fitzroy but got lost, so came back to the city and split after that. All in all a good night's work of 9 approaches. :D

Things I need to improve on
-----------------------------
1) Carrying on convo with aussies. Somehow I don't feel comfortable talking with them and carrying on conversations. Not too sure why, but I definitely have to work on this.
2) Storytelling skills.
3) Need to work on my phone game. Just called the girl that I got my # close, but didn't go anywhere because there was absolutely no sexual tension at all, and she was controlling the conversation the whole time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home