Thursday, May 31, 2007

GOTD May 31

Today pretty standard GOTD, walked up to two personal trainers at my gym and asked them what made them decide to become one, and the guy talked to me the whole time, while the girl didn't say anything, well I still count that was a GOTD :D

Next one was just a girl walking outside my gym, so asked her the johnny depp qs, and she seemed pretty into the discussion, so was good.

Anyway, 2 approaches today, plus talked more to the other two girls which I met previously in my gym.

One of the girl, let's call her M, I learn something from my interaction with her. When I walked up to her, I got sucked into her conversation. That was when she started asking me questions and I started answering. One thing I thing I need to do is to control the conversation with the girl. Don't let her lead too much by asking you all the questions, because it will make her lose attraction for you. Even if she starts asking, just give a short answer, and start leading the convo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home