Tuesday, May 15, 2007

GOTD May 15

Yeah, I finally did something which I have always thought near impossible or really difficult to do. I opened a girl in the GYM! Today's GOTD is with a HB that frequents the gym that I go to. Here's how it went. I used a variant of an opener that I read from Lance Mason's newsletters. Thanks Lance.

Her: (listening to some music)
Me: (beckoned her to take her earphones off) Hey, I know we're not supposed to talk in the gym, but I just wanted to come and say Hi. What's your name?
Her: blahblah name..
Me: Oh, nice to meet you my name's MAM.

The rest all small talk. Actually I realise that I have quite a lot in common with this girl, I found out quite a fair bit about her. To improve this conversation, I think I could have thrown in this little bit:

"Hey, do you realize how much we have in common? I really think that it is not a coincident that I decided to come and talk to you. Do you believe that things happen for a reason? I really believe that somehow or rather, I was meant to come and talk to you today, and that we're meant to meet somehow."

Anyway, I will be having lots of fun with this opener from now on in the gym. ! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home