Monday, May 21, 2007

GOTD 21st May

Hello again,

Last weekend, was pretty alright, didn't do any approaches, eventhough I went out to some bars and some clubs. Even noticed some girls checking me out while I was there too! Which makes me feel pretty good and validated :)

Anyway, today's GOTD was a pretty simple one. Saw a girl walking by, immediately say, Hey.. with a slight pause, while looking at her, then continued with "You must be a commerce student right?" I guessed correctly, so she stopped for a while and chatted with me. I think it was my combination of body language and probably correct guess that she stopped.

I didn't take this one too far because I guess, I wasn't really into it. The main lesson that I took away from this was the use of body language, and using cold reading statements to make someone curious enough to stop for a while to talk with you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home