Wednesday, May 23, 2007

GOTD May 23rd

Today's a pretty good day,

I did two approaches!! YESSSSS, the first one's just a girl waiting for a friend, so I just tried to teased her that it was because the weather's cold, and that's why she's hiding indoors in a place she's not supposed to be. Well, that didn't go too far, and that was that. But it was a good first approach to get me chatty.

The next one's in the Gym. I'm beginning to get the hang of approaching girls in the gym. It is all about timing and a bit of luck. This time I had some pretty bad approach anxiety, because I broke the 3 s rule by about 1 hour. Anyway, there was this girl that I wanted to talk to, and I almost made the mistake of doing the "secret stalking". The one where a guy follows the girl around the gym etc..

Anyway, I was lucky enough to cross path with her while she was going to her next exercise, and I opened with:

Me: Excuse me, (pause) I thought I'd be friendly, so I wanted to come and say Hi.
Her: oh HI.

Blah blah, the next was just some small talk, she said I looked young, so I told her about my theory of how guys like to appear older and girls like to appear younger. Anyway, she seems pretty hooked as well.

Improvements:
----------------
I think my improvements today should be in my voice. I noticed my voice isn't the best today, some hints of nervousness was coming through my voice, and it wasn't very clear and loud enough. I chatted with the gym girl that I usually see, today as well, and my voice wasn't all that great too. Anyway, something to notice and fix with time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home