Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Phone Game with #close on Sat night

I realise one thing about my phone game today, I think it sucks :(

I really need to work on this, and because of that I vow to get as many # closes as possible while I go out during Fri and Saturday nights.

Anyway, here are some of the things which I think I need to improve on or what I noticed about my phone game.

1) When I called, she's going out while I'm at home, so it's like she's doing something more fun than I am.
2) No flirting at all, no sexual tension.
3) I need to get comfortable talking with ABCs and aussies. They seem to speak more fluently than me and I tend to get intimidated ? somehow...
4) Have to improve my story telling skills, the stories that I told pretty much not very interesting.
5) Have to get more #s to practice on.
6) She was controlling the conversation, she asked the questions, I answered... etc..

Well, I actually felt kind of relief after the phone call, because I realise all the things which I need to improve and that I STEPPED UP and made the call. CONGRATULATIONS to myself on having made the call and got blown out! YEAH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home