Monday, May 21, 2007

GOTD May 17th

Today, I met with the gym girl that I talked to the other day, had another good vibe with her, but I noticed when I was chatting with her that she sort of pulled back, a bit of a restraint, so I stopped talking. At first I thought it was because she wanted to focus on her exercise, which she was doing. So I stopped talking, and while I was taking my rest, I waited for her to reopen me, she looked as if she would, and was considering to, but then turned away. Later I saw her walking off with another guy, (presumably her bf) while waving goodbye at me.

Anyway, I opened a group of 2 girls with the same opener, the first girl giggled, and asked the other girl to talk to me, well, I didn't chat much with them just felt good that I opened for the second time in the Gym. Pretty soon I'll be comfortable with this! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home