Monday, May 07, 2007

GOTD 7th May

For some reason, I found it really hard to do the Girl of the Day (GOTD) challenge. Basically what I set myself to do is to approach and talk/flirt with one girl a day. So I was sitting down on the bench, totally in my head thinking what to say, what line to approach with, and I realise that is actually making me even MORE nervous, and stuck in my head.

So I decided to walk back to my car to cool off first, and think why I feel the way I did, and I realize that it is ALL ABOUT THE STATE that you're in. When you're in STATE, I can say anything and make it work. It doesn't have to be a line. So from now on.. I have to remember these few realizations and internalize them:

1) It is all about the STATE that I'm in.
2) It is always better to make a statement when you approach rather than ask a question.

I realise this is probably not very profound, but at the point of realizing it, it was pretty profound. So after cooling off in my car, I went and talked briefly to a girl in the elevator, and said Hi to a moving target. Not very fantastic, but then it's a start.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home