Friday, May 04, 2007

I'm BACKK!

It's been a while since my last post, and now it is time to get back into the game. Reason for my absence has been because I got a girlfriend shortly after doing the Stylelife challenge, of course the story is not all rosy and happy after that, because I realise that if I stick with the girl, my growth will stay the same and be stunted.

Anyway, I do feel sad breaking up with my girlfriend of 6 months, and she's really into me too, but it is a choice I have to make. So now is my action plan for the next year. Yes, I have set a one year goal to become better with women, my social life, and for more personal growth.

The plan is to do the Girl of the Day Challenge (GOTD) as suggested by Lance Mason's newsgroup. Basically what it is is that every single day you flirt with the cutest girl you see, logistics be dammed. You don't care what you're doing, don't care what she's doing, all you have to do is to walk up and flirt/talk with her. And after that, give yourself a pat on the back for a job well done. So I'll be doing the GOTD every single day.

Next willl be to meet up with as many PUAs, RAFC, those in the Game, anyone who is learning, go out, and have some fun meeting girls at clubs and bars. This I will do every Friday and Saturday night.

Also, not neglecting taking care of my health, eat healthily and go to the gym 3 times a week.

That should do it, will report back on my travels.. so stay tuned, as this site will start getting busy.

Mini FR
--------
While doing the GOTD challenge, I talked to a girl in the grocery store promoting a brand of juice.

Me: Hi, can I try one, I'm thirsty.
Her: yeah, we have orange, apple, and mango apple
Me: I'll have mango apple. *drink
Her: So how was it?
Me: Yeah it was pretty good, so what's your favourite?
Her: orange
Me: okay.. thanks, cya later.

In retrospect, I think I had plenty of chances to tease her. Firstly, I should have said "I'm thirsty" sooner without a pause. and also, when she said orange, I could have teased her that she'd have fun out of orange juice, or something along the lines of that she'd never get thirsty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home