Saturday, April 08, 2006

been so lazy to update my blog

Now I begin to realise that blogging does take up some time.. anyway, a quick update before this gets too old..

Few positive things been happening, and I'll list them down with my usual point style notes...

1) Been testing out smiling at every girl that I make eye contact with, not sure whether this is a good idea or not, as some girls will smile back, some will just look blankly at me, some will give me a weird look, hmm..

2) Been talking to supermarket cashiers and trying to turn everything from a transaction into an interaction.. some openers that I've used are.. So how's your day, been doing a lot of scanning? Usually at this point they'll say something like ooh yeah busy been working the whole day blah blah.. so I follow up with... So what's the most interesting thing you've scanned today?

3) But I do find the eye contact smile thing is useful though, as I met a girl that way, it went this way.. eye contact... smile... say Hi! and then started chatting.. I think either she's a really friendly girl or she has some interest in me.. and got her email address..

will post updates on how it goes :)

4) Been also wondering, what does it feel like to to be sarging a girl who turns out to be richer, have more friends and also more successful then I am. Somehow I feel like I've nothing to offer her, I wonder what other people think.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home