Saturday, March 18, 2006

Blonde shit tests revisited

Yo.. watsup??

This is just a revisit of one of the shit tests that I got from the blonde which went something like:

Blonde: Hey it's him again.. he's that guy blah blah
Me: (stunned) and said something that gets me blown out..

So what happened today was I subconsciously used the same line from the blondes on a girl that comes to visit our house from time to time, probably interested in my housemate or something..
Me: Oh it's YOU again!
Her: Yeah that's because I missed you...

Shit test defused.. very cool, and she said it in a comfortable way.. will remember to try this sometime..

I can even riff of this theme by saying stuff like:

"Yeah, I dreamt about you last night even before I met you, what did you do to me? Did you slip something into my drink?? "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home