Monday, February 27, 2006

Field report at Chinese language class

So today's another interesting day for me.. first class tonight for learning Chinese and happened to sit next to a HB 8, and a HB 7 who's sitting next to her, HB 8's pretty cute but 5 years older than me.. while HB 7's 4 years younger.. hmm, and I'm right in the middle of the 2 age groups... managed to keep a good vibe going between the two and me though, which I'm quite happy about.. and I teased more of the 7, although I think I'm somehow more attracted to the 8...

So here are snippets or just a summary of my C&F bits that I remembered:

to HB 7
--------
1) teased her that's she's 37 when she mentioned that she's has a 9 year difference in age from HB 8
2) asked her whether she's lost when she's in the ground floor of the building waiting for her friends
3) Joked that she doesn't want me to leave the chinese class for another one

to HB 8
--------
1) teased her that she's married with 3 kids when we were guessing whether we're still studying or working.. I said this after guessing that she's still studying..

So, not much C&F with HB8, but still managed to talk in a light hearted manner which was fun for both HB8 and HB7.

However there's another younger HB8 which seems like the sassy type sitting right in front of me which I didn't have the chance to talk to though, Hmm.. she's the one I'm more interested to know.. will have to make some plans on my next steps..

Will also have to make plans and try my best to befriend the class.. and have social proof everywhere, create jealousy plotlines betwee HB8 and HB7 above.. and possibly a jealousy plotline with the sassy HB8 and the other two HBs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home