Tuesday, March 28, 2006

2 weeks after..

Well.. it's a little over 2 weeks since the workshop, and I haven't been doing much practicing sad to say.. Things that I notice if I don't practice consistently is that I start to lose the mood to do so and tend to fall back into old habits... BAD!!! BAD BAD!!!

Anyway, the things that did get stuck into my mind is that my voice is very important, even I'm beginning to lose track of my voice, and begin to sound supplicated.. the difference now is I'm so much more aware of my voice now that I keep consciously trying to speak louder and clearer everytime, but it still feels so alien to me.. But will keep trying..

Another thing been trying to do is to put on 5 more KG... I MUST! put on 5 more KG have more muscular arms, bigger chest, and V shape body and nice shoulders..

Other than that, I'm afraid I'll fall back into my old patterns, but will try everytime.. to keep in mind that I have to try to give playful smile to girls.. and approach and talk.. and most importantly.. make every TRANSACTION into an INTERACTION!!

Well I thought of something today, I think this will only work on lone-wolfs.. interested to try it out someday..

It goes something like this:

Me: Hey can I ask you some questions?
Her: yeah
Me: Which do you think's better? Cats or Dogs?
Her: blah
Me: Which do you like better? Red or blue?
Her: blah
Me: Swimming or cycling?
Her: blah..
Me: Interesting..
Her: why?????
Me: Oh no particular reason.. I just wanted to talk to you a bit, but couldn't think of anything to say to you..

If she stops me in the middle and asks why are you asking me all this.. say, I'll tell you later..

Will try to field test this when I got the opportunity, and I really think this will only work on lone wolves..

Ciaoz now..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home