Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Choices neg revisited and food stall girl

Hello it's me again :) Good to see so many new faces reading my blog,

anyway, short revisit to the choices neg, I tried it fast this time, but I think I did it too fast, and I didn't make eye contact just said it while pointing at the food I want.

Next time, try making eye contact, raise your eyebrow, say "REALLY?" and then only pick the other one, by saying: "In that case I'll have the other one please"

and food stall girl, while I was buying a potato cake at Flinders St station, the girl at the food stall asked me where I was from?

I looked surprised, said where I was from, and she kinda said yeah you have the look that you're from that country, and I said: "Have you always been noticing guys?"

That drew a smile from her :) But didn't really take it anywhere from there though, I wondered if I could have gotten her phone number by being direct about it..

Anyway, that felt good :)

Good nite!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home