Saturday, March 04, 2006

Something to think about..

So yesterday night two of my friends and I wanted to go clubbing.. It's my first time clubbing since about 3 years ago? maybe.. back when I didn't know anything about the community. But we ended up not going into the club as the queue is too long.. Next time though, maybe I should polish chatting up strangers outside the club, as there were quite many pretty girls outside as well, and I notice that everyone are in their own groups of friends.,

Anyway, that's not what my post is mainly about.. so after going to the club which we didn't end up going to., I ended up at one of my friend's place, and then started talking about an interesting sticking point which I think I have.

According to my friend, it's better to just "get" someone for the experience of it, and grow and learn from it. It doesn't really matter that you might feel guilty that you're "using" the person, as if you don't do it.. someone else will, and why not let that person be you..

I thought about that, and I realise that there are many girls that are in my league, which I really didn't put the effort to attract and seduce as I feel it's too much trouble and somehow I feel that if I really do put in the effort, I can "get" her.. but instead spend time day dreaming about getting girls out of my league..

So the question now is.. is it better to just practice on as many girls are possible and try to proceed as far as possible with each girl regardless.. or is it better to only do it when you've got genuine interest be it only physical or emotional or both...

Will check masf or find out what the Modern men think..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home