Saturday, February 04, 2006

Mystery is a genius!

Admittedly, my screen name comes in part influenced by Mystery, which is without a doubt a genius.. I'm still feeling pumped up after a late night watching his DVDs and now in the morning my head is just swimming with information that I can't help it but want to write it all down in this blogspot. Anyway, here's a "cheat sheet" for some of the things that really stuck out for me:
  1. Wing theory
  2. Reason for LMR and how to crack it
  3. Attraction, Comfort and Seduction are location based.
  4. You are a song..
  5. Travel bag fetish
  6. My brain's been hijacked....
  7. Social proofing + How to DHV
Ther'es plenty more goodies in the DVD, definitely a must watch again, and this time to take detailed notes on everything,... :)

A side note on yesterday's event, somehow I managed to convince this HK girl (it was easier than I thought) to come out shopping with me. All I did was tell her to help me dress cool.

Well anyway, a few important things I realised after this little shopping exercise, firstly changing your entire image in one go is a scary thing.. somehow or rather you'd resist it, but I was fighting that urge all along the way and just played with it.. testing clothes just for the fun of it seeing how differently I look each time..

Another thing would be different girls have different ideas about how their ideal guy would dress like.. if say for example, a girl logically thinks she likes a nice guy so she'd prefer someone who dresses neatly and in a polite manner, she'd tend towards that, rather than helping a guy peacock and get attention from other girls.. she'd rather play it safe? Not sure whether this is true or not.. well need to field test it more.. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home