Friday, February 03, 2006

In the beginning...

OK OK OK!! I admit that I'm an AFC..
Now that I've spilled my guts and confessed (sounds suspiciously exactly like what an AFC would do..) the question now is, what am I going to do about it???

I strongly believe that things can change, and it will change for the better.. Anyway, here are my definitions of success:
  1. Be confident enough to be able to approach and start a stimulating conversation with any girls that I just met
  2. Able to project a strong and confident image through my body language.
  3. Confident enough to get physical with girls when the time is right.
  4. Meet and date a lot of girls. ( > 10 )
  5. Be in a position of power and choice.
  6. Not to be intimidated by feminine beauty.
As the first few steps towards my goal, I've signed up for the Modern Man lifestyle course: www.themodernmansite.com Also have been a famous lurker around the alt.seduction.fast newsgroup.. www.fastseduction.com Highly recommended website for those in the same journey as I am.

This blogspot, will be my documented process from chump to champ, ugly duckling to swan, and all the other yucky stuff to shiny stuff. I really look forward to the day when I can proudly proclaim to the world that I've reached the stage that I want to be in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home