Saturday, July 15, 2006

Day 10 DQs that I like from the forums

Epic's disqualifier:
---------------------
Exercise 1: Hey, let me ask you something real quick before I have to bolt to make my flight (setting up a DHV for later).

Exercise 2: I can see you're one of those people with so much to do that it's hard to be spontaneously social...

Exercise 3: We'd be horrible together. We'd spend all of our time cracking jokes and giggling, and never be able to accomplish anything productive.

Exercise 4: It's a shame we connect so well, because I've recently taken a vow of abstinence.

Exercise 5: You remind me of my first love. We were so passionate, but she was so wrong for me.

Exercise 6: You have very strong hands... stronger than mine maybe.

Exercise 6b: I tend to fall fast, love hard, and hurt deep. I'm probably too passionate for you.

Exercise 7: I'm available Saturday after 5 and Sunday for brunch. Pick one soon, because my weekend schedule fills up days in advance and I never cancel a social commitment. (I've actually used this one.)

Exercise 8: a) Would you rather have super powers but be obligated to fight villains, or would you rather just live a normal life? b) If you had both riches and beauty, which one would you give up if you had to? c) Have you ever been convinced to do something you said you'd never do, and absolutely loved it?


Samurai's disqualifier: (Bait hook reel release)
------------------------------------------------
I use the following desqualifier last night , with a girl who works next to my department at my job .

First i asked her :

What would you want to be if you could do anything you wanted ?

She answer : I would like to be a Doctor .

I said : No way , you want to be a doctor ? thats great , i really respect people who spent their time studyng to learn how to help other people . simply , you are incredible .

I added : But you are a trouble for me now that i know that about you . You are wonderful . I cant even talk to you , and making you waste yor precious time .

The response was very positive , and begun to chase me , and said things like she isnt an arrogant person , and other kind of indirect comments telling me in one way or another that she is interested .


Vag's disqualifier:
-------------------
Suppose she is telling you a slightly boring story of something that happened to her... Respond by saying (sarcastically) "Wow, great story. You should save that for a party" or "Great story, you could get a book and two films out of that." Gets a playful slap on the arm every time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home