Thursday, July 20, 2006

Day 14 FR

Went to a card reader to get my psychic reading :) Fun fun.. Here's the feedback based on the questions on the stylelife day 14

Did you feel that the reading was good or bad? Why?
It was good, but wasn't that great, because it was pretty general, and didn't really predict my future much, just managed to predict what's currently happening or what's happened in the past.

Did you feel that the reader was performing a generic routine or genuinely connecting with you? Why?
Genuinely connecting as it was based on cards, therefore the readings on each card will be different. Also, the cards were relating to my questions that I posed to the psychic reader. Asked for feedback from time to time to confirm her readings.

Did you feel that the reader understood you better than a stranger would? Why?
Not really as most of the readings pretty generic

Do you feel that the reader was in touch with a higher power? Why?
No because she seems to just interpreting the cards based on her knowledge of the cards.

Do you feel that you would want to visit the reader again? Why?
No, because I think I can do card reading myself, maybe I need to visit a psychic which doesn't use any props.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home