Sunday, July 16, 2006

Day 11 FR

I realise I'm challenged in approaching mixed sets and also groups which are 3 or larger. Mixed sets is especially hard for me, think I'll post it on the stylelife forum on how to handle this for day 9

Anyway, onward to my field report:

Approach 1: 4 set all girls starting Melbourne Uni soon, and used the dogs and cats opener. Asked them whether they're all doing the same course after I've asked them the How do you know each other question.

Approach 2: 3 set. 1 girl 2 guys. Dogs and cats opener at the coffee shop at Borders. One of the guys and the girl are in a relationship so I congratulated them and left.

Approach 3: 3 set all girls at Max Brenner. One of the girls gave me eye contact before, so turned back approached and talk to her. One of the girls laughed out loud when I mentioned the opener. They said they're housemates, so I asked them who's the best cook in the house.

Well, that's it for my day 11. Have to work hard on catching up the rest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home