Saturday, July 15, 2006

Day 9 FR

I just realized what area in PU I'm currently challenged.

So far I'd say that the Modern Man course has done a great job in giving me belief and removing almost all approach anxiety. I've still got to work on a lot of areas on PU but currently, I find it hard to do mixed sets approach.

I was trying to do day 10 and day 11 today, but then I realize that I can easily approach girls who're 2 sets or 3 sets, but then when I try to approach mixed sets, I almost froze out. Especially if there are guys in there who obviously dress well and are able to give me a challenge.

In the end I approached a 3 set in the train station with a guy in it, but that guy looked nerdy, so that's why I did it.

But if the guy doesn't look nerdy then it's hard for me to do it.. Will post this on the stylelife forum to see what comments or help I get.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home