Saturday, July 15, 2006

Day 10 FR

I somehow find today's challenge a bit more challenging than normal, maybe because I'm really not used to throwing disqualifiers at girls. I guess this is the first time I'm consciously having to throw disqualifiers at them, anyway.. here's how it all went:

Approach 1: HB 8.5 at hair salon, she was washing my hair, so I chatted with her for a bit, and in the end we somehow chatted about something related to age, and I found out that she's only about 18 years old. I threw the disqualifier.. "Oh, I think you're too young for me" She just smiled and laughed, but in retrospect I think I should have said the opposite: "Oh, I think you're too old for me."

Approach 2: HB 8 Used a situational opener, then started off with the Long distance relationship opener, then when she laughed, used the disqualifier "You know what, somehow your laugh reminds me of my little sister". She just laughed on that.

Approach 3: 2 set, Gave the long hair or short hair opener, and rooted the opener by giving the reason that "my girlfriend" showed me photos of her 2 years ago and I didn't felt as attracted to her as I am now. The interesting bit is, after I told them that, all their answers were shorter answers, like I've totally disqualified myself off and they don't see a reason to chat with me anymore.

Approach 4: Mixed set, used the cats and dogs opener, but I did it quite half heartedly as I really was pretty tired and just wanted to get the assignment done and over with. The guy did most of the talking though haha seemed like the opener "opened" him instead, while the girls just looked on, I tried to get them talking but they just gave one word answers. Anyway used the disqualifier: "You just somehow remind me of my little sister" and ejected after that.

Anyway, today was the day I met up with another of the forum guys, Matt. He's mostly into online dating, so we met up for a bit and chatted about what kind of girls we like etc. I did an approach while I was at a bar with Matt, opened two white chicks and asked them what they really thought about asian guys. However, they took it as a racist kind of question, so I guess it is not a good idea to ask this question in the future, however they did say that they didn't think any less of asian guys or whatever.

Also, I really do think I've got a mixed set approach anxiety problem. I went to another bar on my own after meeting Matt, and just couldn't bring myself to approach mixed sets. damn.. I really have got to work on this.

So all in all, in retrospect, I think I learned that:
1) Disqualifiers like I have a GF will totally put off girls, maybe completely.
2) Haven't really used any disqualifiers on girls with bitch shields totally up, so haven't experienced that yet.
3) Should really remember that if a girl is young, should just flip it and say she's too old for me. Same if the girl is older than me, say she's too young for me.
4) Don't ask white girls the question about what they think about asian guys as it shows you're insecure about something and also it may come across as racist.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home