Friday, July 07, 2006

Day 6 FR - Feels supplicative

Hey all, anyone else feel the same way? It just seems to me that I feel supplicative giving compliments like that. Is it because the compliments are not genuine enough? Or is that normal?..

Anyway.. here's how day 6 went:

Approach 1: Cute indian girl, about a 7. Commented on her cute shoes, positive response, smile and thanks, and I asked her for some clothing store recommendations.

Approach 2: Hired gun outside restaurant, commented on how she has a beautiful smile, she just looked at me real strange like I'm some weirdo.

Approach 3: Japanese girl at train station, commented on her nice looking bag and asked her where she bought them

Approach 4: Cute girl about a 7.5, Commented on how her hairstyle suits her face. Just a thanks, but the way she said it really made me feel supplicative. I left after telling her that.

Approach 5: 2 set of white girls, about a 6.5 and a 7. Commented on her boots, her face lit up for a while, that made me feel good.

Cheers...

On reflection
-------------
1) I approached the same korean girl that which was my first approach during the askingn about which store location to go to. She recognized me instantly and was excited, but then I killed it by complimenting about the bag and asking her where she bought it, somehow it lost the mood after I said that. She's so cute though, hope I bump into her again during the challenge :)

2) I still have to make sure I don't lean in and also to speak louder, so that I'm heard.

3) When complimenting a girl, I think it is best to just compliment then leave or else you'll come across as needy or AFC like. Usually the girl will feel happy and smile when you give a good compliment, but afterwards usually is awkward.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home