Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Day 3 FR

Well day 3 is pretty easy over here in Australia, not to mention really fun!!

Overall out of the 9 people who picked up the phone

3 recommended a movie: 2 Superman, and 1 Walk the line. 1 too busy to talk, and I didn't press on further but I should have. 4 hung up straight away 1 doesn't speak english

What I think I learnt:
1) time constraint is important, just the phrase "just quickly... " helps a lot.

2) Keep pressing on trying to initiate a casual chat eventhough the person seems confused why you're asking this question, or gives a reason that doesn't get what you want.

3) Keep pressing on asking for a movie in different ways if all else fails.

4) Stressing on key words such as "movie" "just quickly" "recommendation" so that the person who answers don't get confused.


Date with Superman movie.
-------------------------
I went out on a date with a girl today to watch the Superman movie and I came up with a new routine. But this probably only works while the superman movie is showing. Basically there was this scene where Superman saves Lois Lane. And I could see the expression on my date's face, she was so wowed.. So at the end of the movie I asked her: Is it every girls' fantasy to be saved by Superman?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home