Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Day 4 FR

Like what everyone else experienced, the true HBs are the friendliest :)

Approach 1: Asian HB8 Brown eyes, Suggested Chadstone, Melb Central, South Yarra, Boxhill,

Approach 2: 3 set of white chicks, HB 7s, told me they're not really from around here, so didn't give a reply. Asked me whether I was, so seemed a bit strange why I would ask others about it.

Approach 3: Club promoter girl who approached me. HB 8. Suggested Stussy at Crowns.

Approach 4: 2 set HB 7, Suggested Chapel street.

Approach 5: HB 8, suggested Melb Central.

Day 4 mission accomplished.

On reflection
-------------
1) Speak clearly and slowly, pronounce your words properly and don't rush through them.
2) NO brain farts.. just watch out for them
3) Don't speak too fast.

I've also managed to come up with a new opener, it is a settle an argument for us opener. I met a friend at a grocery store, and started chatting, so I talked about how I read girl's magazines so that I can understand girls better. And my friend said not to trust everything that is said in the magazine. But then I said that if it's written by a girl in a girl's magazine then it has to be true.. So I stopped a nearby HB 7 and asked her opinion. She seemed quite keen to play along and gave her comments. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home