Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Field report after 2 years of non PU

1st Dec 09 - I haven't approached in a long time. A long long time. About 2 years in fact, and today I did a direct opener. I noticed a really hot chick, hot pants, well tanned, body, cute face everything.. A girl that gives me the feeling of "Yes! I want her!"

As embarrassing as it is to post the blowouts, I'll do it regardless.

Me (opener): Hi, I'm XXX, nice to meet you. I just thought you look pretty cute and I had to come and meet you. Because, you might be a scary person right?

Her: (Looks flattered) I have a boyfriend.

Me: Do you want another one? (tried to say this in a joking manner, but obviously didn't go through that well)

Her: (Looks creeped out now) No.. (and walks off)

I felt really euphoric after doing this approach, like even though it didn't go as well I would've liked, but I did it! and she's one of those girls where I knew I'd never approach back in the days before I started doing all this. Too much butterflies in the stomach. But even now, I still feel the butterflies, but it is different now. Different in the sense that I knew the butterflies were actually excitement. I'm actually excited at the thought of meeting this girl and anticipating what might happen, and I knew that I'd actually feel worst off if I had let that opportunity pass by and not approach.

So, why have I started approaching after so long of not doing anything?
Basically just broke up from a LTR.

Also..

I think, I'm still on a journey to grow and become more and as cheesy as it may sound, to find out what love is all about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home