Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Saturday 14th - another great night out

Today went to Brunswick instead of the usual city.

Went to a few laid back places and sarged there........ and then went into a high energy place (bimbos) and had some fun there too.

One bit realization from going out to these places is that people who go to laid back places, want to talk. While people who go to high energy places are less inclined to want to talk and they want to dance.

What made me realize this was that at Bimbos, there were these couple of girls at the dance floor. and went I started to talk to them, I notice the girl's mind was sort of wandering off and not paying attention. So I taught her the Melbourne handshake and she was really into that. However when I started talking again, then she started to look bored again.

Then.. there was this two set with an asian girl in it, and I previously talked to the girl at the bar, but she sort of brushed me off giving me the look. Later on I approached them again, but walking next to the girl who gave me the look and elbowed her gently. I turned and looked and she was all smiles and opened up. However I blew it for that one.

The other sets I did was pretty normal, I opened a set at Polly's who turned out to be working there and she seems quite well travelled as well. We talked for quite a fair bit, and I found out lots about her. We really did seem like we had a connection. However I felt like there wasn't really much of a sexual connection, no flirting going on etc.. so I left. So now I'm wondering how do I actually get the flirting going when we have so much connection going on??

Lessons learned
----------------
1) In high energy places people wanna talk less, so BL is more important. also fun little kino games are good to play here as well, handshake games, handshake and then the twirl, thumbwars? Go and find out about other things which you can do here. And I think dance is also very important to do here as well.

2) How to amp up flirting when you are having a good vibe going on..? How to turn it sexual and kino more?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Pickup Artists said...

Another Great Field Report.

9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home