Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Monday and Tuesday

Monday.. opened up with the whether you can be a toothpaste model, On retrospect, I should have been more assertive with this opener. I have to put it in a way that I say she could be one. Not ask her whether she is one or whether she would like to be one.

Tuesday.. opened 3 girls :D First one in the coffee shop, I plowed through and made fun of her being a regular and knowing all the staff at the coffee shop and hi-fiving everyone when she walks in. (I should have gotten her number too!!)

Next one at the traffic lights, but soon parted ways.. I plowed through as well.

Third one in the gym, she was on the exercise bicycle, but didn't manage to stay long as I guess she's still exercising.

Things I learned
-----------------
1) I think I understand PLOWING much better now. It is not really stacking openers as what RSD seems to suggest. For me, my understanding is more like rolling with your opener long enough so that you can throw in some jokes and make her laugh and to by pass that few seconds when you initially open someone where they look at you stunned wondering why you're talking to them. I notice that when you make them laugh, instantly you're IN. And you can talk to them and they'll talk to you normally and you can continue on with the good vibe there.

1 Comments:

Anonymous PUA Forum said...

Very good insight. The concept of plowing seems to stem from Inner Game and can be used very effectively.

9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home