Tuesday, July 17, 2007

July 7 - Beach club Docklands

I think I did about 5 approaches tonight. I don't think I did very well tonight, but hey I sure did try to get out of my comfort zone.

Some highlights of the sets I did:

Highlight 1
-----------
Did the handshake and spinning the girls a few times, just testing it out, and I realize that all the girls will spin when you raise their hands up. Tried to do the thumbwars but then got ball busted by this girl but couldn't bust her balls back.

Highlight 2
-----------
Was using opinion openers on a two set, and they started laughing, because earlier on my friend used the same opener on them. I tried to follow up with it, and then my wing came by and started using another opinion opener on them. Instantly I can tell that they started to lose interest. Sure was pretty funny.

Highlight 3
-----------
I was sitting down and one girl sat on the back of the couch that I was sitting. I should have just leaned back on her right away, without asking for permission.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Pick up Artist said...

5 good approaches in a night should make a decent night. Remember that the first 3 should be warmups though and shouldn't really count.

9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home