Thursday, June 28, 2007

Fri + Sat + Thursday Gym

okay, Friday and Saturday was a bit of a mix results but here goes:

Friday - today I decided to test out the differences between natural game and canned game. Firstly what I have begun to notice was that my canned opener is failing to work, and I think it is most likely because of the way I'm coming across, so that's why I've been testing out natural opener like "How's it going?" and "are you guys having fun tonight?" Interestingly both these openers dont' get me anywhere too! But then I manage to learn more in the sense about what girls are thinking whenever guys approach them in the bars and clubs which is "This guy just wants to sleep with me" Today all in all I did about 6 approaches.

Saturday - today I think I did about 4 approaches only. Had the chance to meet up with Greg another PUA and did some interesting approaches together. His style is very casual and laid back, and most girls just open up to talk to him. What I learn from Greg is that you have to respect the girl's space, and to really approach in a non threatening way, not like you're trying to force yourself in, but naturally and calmly like you would approach a cat.

Thursday gym - Today I did 2 approaches. The one at the gym was the best because I could feel the sexual tension building and her attraction towards me, although I failed to # close her. I'm still puzzled why I failed to # close her. Anyway, I saw her lifting barbells which were only 2 kgs, so I said to her.. I think you can do more you know and teased her about having muscles. What I think I did right was that, firstly there was eye contact and a smile, then I waited for her to finish her set before talking to her briefly, teased her a little and then walked off. Later while I was doing my situps, she came to the same spot, chose to sit next to my exercise mat and did her situps. I continued chatting with her, and she restarted the convo with me a few times, and did ask me some questions about myself, so I was pretty sure that it was ON, but then don't know why she left after I had the chance to # close. Oh well.... the main thing was that I learned something important which is:

1) Smile, and project positive vibe around you
2) Eye contact then smile then approach is very powerful
3) Project happy vibe.. always project a happy cheerful vibe and girls will open up to talk to you.

Total: 12 approaches.

1 Comments:

Anonymous PUA Men said...

Good stuff

9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home