Thursday, June 14, 2007

Not just cyclists wear tights

Today's GOTD, at the gym, saw this girl working out wearing tights, and I just so happened to be filling up my water at the water cooler. At the exact point in time she puts down her dumbells for a short break, I immediately opened with..

Me: Hey, you must be a cyclist right?
Her: (laughs) No, I'm not, why do you say that?
Me: Oh because I know a lot of cyclists usually wear tights, and you're wearing one.
Her: (laughs) No, it's because it is cold outside..

It was a short interaction, but I made a girl SMILE! which is the whole point :D

3 Comments:

Anonymous PUA Groups said...

Should have followed up with a neg..

9:31 PM  
Anonymous Seduction Affiliates said...

I bet she looked hot in them tights

9:31 PM  
Anonymous Lair List said...

hells yeah

9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home