Sunday, June 10, 2007

FR: Fri + Sat night out

Friday night
=========
Met up with a PUA from one of the forums, bounced around from bar to bar, and in total did about 7 approaches.

1st approach -> mixed girl half malaysian so got pretty good connection with her.
One lesson that I think I learnt here is about doing the "YES, and...." not the "No but..." This came up because I was chatting with her friend for a bit, and they mentioned that they were going to Metro. So what I did was I asked him, so you like the Techno music there or the RNB, and he lighted up when I said Techno, and so he asked me whether I liked Techno too, but I said No.. and I can see him a bit disappointed with that. So the lesson of the day is.... just go "Yes and...." to continue the conversation

Can't really remember all the approaches I did, because they didn't really go too far. But the few lessons I realized were:

1) At one point I asked the bartender which places would be good to go around here. She said "I wouldn't have a clue" eventhough I'm pretty sure she would. But then in hindsight I realized that it would be a bit out of place to ask a bartender that question
2) Another interesting one was when I opened a girl, and a guy instantly went up to talk to me. Found out that they were with a whole bunch of friends surrounding me like about 20 of them, and all of them had their attention on me talking to my target which made the girl uncomfortable. Anyway, got out of that situation, I wonder how would one handle that situation.
3) Another one I opened a two set outside guys toilet. It went like this:

Me: Hey just wondering why are you guys hanging outside the guys toilet?
Her: Why do you ask?
Me: Just curious.

It didn't go too well after that. In hindsight I think I should have said something stronger like:
"Hey why are you guys perving outside the guys toilet?"
Or gave a better reply like:
"Well, I'm concerned of my own safety"

Saturday Day Game
==============
Another fruitful day, met up with melb lair guys, kwiksilva, blackout, chau, manic, lots of other dudes. Did about 7 sets maybe more and # closed one girl :D

Anyway, day game is fun as usual, without all the distractions of loud music.
Some of the openers I used are:

1) shopping for shoes, pointed ones or the tapered ones, because pointed ones show the direction a man is going to therefore perceived to be more masculine
2) magazines men and womens magazines have pictures of beautiful girls in them
3) Hey you're pretty cute, so I decided to come and talk to you.
4) Johnny Depp or Orlando Bloom
5) Angelina Jolie or Jennifer Aniston

One important thing I learned, (thanks to Blackout) was about number closing. You have to give a reason to number close, either in the conversation you plan something ahead in time, or qualify her to you so that the number close becomes legitimate.

In the case of the jap girl that I number closed, I told her how easy it was to talk to her, plus we had wide rapport, talking about quite a fair bit of things, and also told her how she should go shoe shopping with me one day.

Fri + Sat total 14 approaches. Thurs + Sun didn't do any.. dammit, don't be a lazy ass..!

1 Comments:

Anonymous PUA Network said...

Another great field Report

9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home